Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hiya Pal!


I know that there are already a billion and one Disney-related websites, blogs, message boards, e-mailling lists, podcasts, photo collections, video channels, and social networking groups out there but here comes another. And I'll tell you why.

I find myself overwhelmed every time I look for new info or updates about Walt Disney World. I have to check so many different websites each day that it's tiring. I thought it would be great to start a blog with frequent links to the new stuff and short descriptions of what it's all about to save Disney fans from surfing all over the net to see if any of the bajillion sites have added anything new.

So, come to my blog first and let me show you where you need to go and what to read or see or do. It's all here at the Mickey Mouse Review!


No comments:

Post a Comment